From: "jim rawls" <jazzpi...@ca.rr.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Sunday, February 12, 2012 10:57 AM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] are there any jaws commands for the VLC player?

I can't make WMP 12 play DVDs reliably. Half the time, it won't play them at
all, and I have heard several people in the blind community say that the VLC
player works well. I have installed it, and can't find any controls such as
play stop forward and rewind. Anyone have any ideas on how to solve the
problem? I am running windows 7 home premium on a 64 bit machine with jaws
13.718. Thanks for your help in advance. Jim