To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Thursday, February 09, 2012 3:08 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] want to change my default search program in IE9

Chris,
Google is in the home page field in the general tab of internet options. However conduit still comes up when I open IE9. Google is there on another tab but when I open IE9 the focus is on conduit search, which seems to also be called Bing. How can I get rid of conduit?

-----Original Message----- From: Chris Smart