From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of
John R Vaughn
Sent: Wednesday, February 15, 2012 9:10 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] outlook 2010 not automatically
reading message after deleting previous message

Al, when the message is opened, the delete key alone or with
the shift key
do nothing.
So the control key with letter D is the only thing that
works to delete the
message.  If the message is not open, then as you note, the
delete key or
shift delete key work.
I am using a laptop but do not think that makes a
difference?
Thanks for the prompt suggestion though.
John