From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Ann Byrne
Sent: Thursday, February 16, 2012 2:36 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] New folder in my documents, windows 7

When in my documents, press alt-f for the files menu, and arrow down to "new
submenu".
Press enter.  The first choice is folder, and it acts like Windows XP.
there is a 'new journal document' which creates a file with the extension
.jnt.  You don't want that, though.  Folder, on my submenu, is the first
option.

Good luck!