From: "Jo Luland" <jolul...@verizon.net>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Saturday, February 25, 2012 12:59 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] "backup duty light" what is it

Yesterday I posted this inquiry  to the list, but since I haven't received a
response, I'm wondering if it was actually received. My question is, for
several days, I've been getting this backup duty light on my computer which
presents me with a cancel button, which when pressed goes nowhere. Has
anyone ever heard of it? I've tried a system restore, but I guess it didn't
with a button which asks "undo system restore"? Today, my computer just is
not what it should be. I can't log into my bard site. Please, if anyone has
some knowledge regarding backup duty light and what it is, your help will be
greatly appreciated!!! Thanks.
Jo