Mike,

I believe the CCleaner developers requested Ninite to stop offering it. (that's what I heard.) The defence is that free programs are sponsored and need to advertise.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike & Barbara" <mb69ma...@charter.net>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Saturday, February 25, 2012 9:17 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] CCleaner Slim Version

Hi Al,

You're correct, Ninite doesn't offer CCleaner but, I sure wish they would.
I wonder why they quit offering it!  I used their form for suggested
programs & suggested it, hopefully if enough people ask for it they will
start offering it again.  Take care.
Mike

----- Original Message ----- From: Alan Robbins