Some times it is just a labor of love or something, I often don't know.
Never the less the purpose to this message is to inform you folks of a new
heading I am adding to the page called Shortcuts. Rick has started compiling
a list of icons to drop you in to various places on your system quickly
without plowing a field as it often feels like to me at least.

Presently it is not a long list but with time and possibly some other folks
contributing it might just grow in to a large collection of command line
arguments. I'll have it posted probably by 8:00 this evening.
David Ferrin
Always be yourself because the people that matter don't mind, and the ones
that mind don't matter.