From: "Mike & Barbara" <mb69ma...@charter.net>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Thursday, March 01, 2012 8:40 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Uninstalling IE 9

Hi Linda,

Below are the steps a fellow list member posted awhile back.
From:
Flor Lynch
Do the following in Windows 7

1. Open the start menu and in the search edit box, type updates.
2. Wait a moment, then arrow down to  "Show installed updates"
3. Press enter key and wait for the list to load up.
4. Now press the tab key till you come to another search box and in it
type the following;
Internet Explorer

5. After waiting a few moments, press the tab key till you come to a
results
list. IE9 will now be in the results.

6. Press the down arrow key once; then press the "application key" and
down
arrow to uninstall and then press the enter key.

7. Just follow the prompts from here on to remove the item.
Flor

Hope this helped.  Take care.
Mike