Shift+Insert+v was taken out during one of the updates.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dean Martineau" <d...@topdotenterprises.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Friday, March 02, 2012 4:26 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Accessing a Preview Graphic

I've had other people say that the shift+insert+v keystroke doesn't work in JAWS 13 but it does for me, so I don't get it. Anyway, from the JAWS help
system, searching for Personalize in the index, here's what I gleaned:

Personalizing Web Settings
Do the following to create or modify personalized settings for a Web page. Note that changes made are saved permanently to JSI files (for example, FreedomScientific.com.jsi) and do not apply to other Web pages. JSI files
are stored in the PersonalizedSettings folder, which can be found by
choosing the Start button, All Programs, JAWS X (where X is the JAWS version
number), Explore JAWS, and then the Explore My Settings folder.

Press INSERT+V to open the Quick Settings dialog box. Focus is in the Search
edit box.
Press DOWN ARROW to move to the Quick Settings tree view.
Press P to move to the Personalize Web Settings group. If necessary, press
RIGHT ARROW to expand the group.
Press DOWN ARROW to move to the different options and groups within
Personalize Web Settings, and press SPACEBAR to make changes.
After making all necessary changes, press TAB to move to the OK button and
then press SPACEBAR to save changes and exit Quick Settings.

Dean