To: "Users" <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Sunday, March 04, 2012 1:47 AM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] rename a link in O E

One copy the address on the web page.
2 type in the body of the message the words you want to use
Highlight or select the words
Alt+ I for insert
enter on hyperlink and paste control + v
enter on ok

click
here

This should take you to the Users help page.
RJ

Just sent this message to myself and it works. Even a blind squirrel
finds a acorn now and than.