Hello Listers,

Still using a third generation symbian N82, I was able to connect to the
internet using the phone via USB cable, utilising pc suite, latest
accessible version according to the blindsea.com site, via windows xp,
but no longer  under windows 7 64 bit.

Previously I could open pc suite from the system tray and find buttons
for backup, connect to the internet, etc, but when trying this now, the
system tray appears empty with jaws, even routing pc curser to jaws.

This happens on both my notebook and pc, same versions of O S windows 7
and Jaws.

I am authorised to upgrade to jaws 13, but will it help and could
someone please assist with exact steps, preferably possible via jaws 12,
latest update?

I had dsl connection problems last week and wasted hours on trying all I
could think of in vain.

Thanks and regards,

Riana