Hi

Well I got a big surprise this morning when I tried to download a file in
internet explorer.  It didn't act the same as usual.  Upon opening the help
menu and choosing About, I found that I am running IE9 on my Windows 7 64
bit system with  JAWS 13.0.718.  I don't recall doing anything to cause IE9
to be installed, but Windows update says it was installed on 2/28/12.  Sort
of looks like it was an automatic update.  But once I realized this and with
all the good information that comes from this list, I accomplished the
download with no problem.

But to my question.  Often when I press alt-f4 to close internet explorer
I'll get a message asking me if I want to close all tabs when I'm not aware
that I have multiple tabs open.  In IE8, there is a keystroke,
control+shift+q,
Which will list all open tabs if multiple tabs are open.  But this keystroke
doesn't do anything in IE9.  So is there an IE or JAWS keystroke that
provides information on open tabs?

Thanks.

Mike