Type "file association" in the search window, and you'll be deposited there.
At 01:38 PM 3/5/2012, you wrote:
Hi All,

How do you assign / associate file types to be opened with specific programs
in Windows7?  I went to Tools / Options & didn't find the File Types tab /
page!  Where is it?!  LOL  LOL

Do you use the context menu exclusively to assign / associate file types
with specific programs in Widows7?  If the File Types Tab / Page exists,
would someone please tell me where it is?  All help will be  greatly
appreciated.  Thanks much, take care.
Mike