@friends please check out here. Hi here are some jaws help keys for
office 2010. Set Quick Settings JAWSKey+VSay the current field
Control+JAWSKey+NumPad5Say the line and column of the
caret JAWSKey+DeleteToggle the writing mode from Insert to Overtype
Alt+Control+ISay the first cell in the current column Insert+Space, T,
Alt+1Say the
first cell in the current row Insert+Space, T, Alt+5Close the office
assistant (Office 2003 and older) Control+JAWSKey+F4Say the version of
MS Word being
used Control+JAWSKey+VMove the focus to the first form field
Control+JAWSKey+HomeList fields JAWSKey+F5List tables
control+JAWSKey+tList words marked as
misspelled Alt+Shift+LList grammatical errors JAWSKey+Shift+GList
document revisions JAWSKey+Shift+RList bookmarks ALT+JAWSKey+BList
objects such as clipart
and textboxes Control+Shift+OList reviewers' comments
Control+Shift+apostropheList document footnotes JAWSKey+Shift+fList
document end notes JAWSKey+Shift+eList
headings in the current document JAWSKEY+F6List hyperlinks in the
current document JAWSKey+f7List ms word short cut keys
JAWSKey+WDescribe the border around
the active cell, table, paragraph or sectionAlt+Shift+BConvert all
drawing layer objects to text layer objects Alt+Shift+CSay the column
title for the
current cell JAWSKey+Alt+Shift+CSay the row title for the current cell
JAWSKey+Alt+Shift+RSay the current table column Windows+PeriodSay the
current table
row Windows+CommaMove to and say the prior table column
Windows+Alt+LeftArrowMove to and say the next table column
Windows+Alt+RightArrowMove to and say
the prior table row Windows+Alt+UpArrowMove to and say the next table
row Windows+Alt+DownArrowAnnounce the detected language
CONTROL+ALT+aAnnounce the
comment referenced at the cursor location Alt+Shift+ApostropheAnnounce
the footnote or endnote referenced at the cursor
locationAlt+Shift+eAnnounce the
revision referenced at the cursor location CONTROL+JAWSKEY+RToggle
revision detection on/off when document is in original or final
viewwithout showing
markup JAWSKEY+ALT+r.Show comments, footnotes, endnotes, or revisions
in virtual viewerWindows+Semicolon.Switch between open panes and the
main document
text F6Mark place in the current document Control+Windows+k.Return to
the marked place in the current document Windows+k.Select text between
the marked
place and the current position in the currentdocument Insert+Space,
M.List smart tags in this document JAWSKey+Alt+Shift+SShow Smart Tag
Actions menu JAWSKey+Control+Alt+SFor
Office 2003:If F1 is pressed for Help, press F6 to move between the
Task Pane and thedocument window.Press ESCAPE to close this
message.[Non-text portions

On 3/6/12, Shari <shariw...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> I think there were others, but here's one.
>
> http://www.shortcutworld.com/en/win/Word_2010.html
>
> Shari

Broken Trust is like a melted Chocolate,No matter how u tried to
freeze it,it will never return to its original Shape..!