To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Wednesday, March 07, 2012 7:49 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] David Ferrin web page link

If I ever had a reason to give up and go off to play electronic golf this
might just be it. Thank you Trish for reminding people to read the footer
message.
David Ferrin
Always be yourself because the people that matter don't mind, and the ones
that mind don't matter.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Trish" <pzoell...@tx.rr.com>