Wow Jane,
You truly are an asset to this list.
All those months of training surely paid off, keep up the good work!

----- Original Message ----- From: "Janie Degenshein" <jdege...@comcast.net>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Saturday, March 10, 2012 5:24 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] muting speech on the fly

The keystrokes are:
insert space bar and s which is a toggle
You will hear jaws say
Speech off
speech on
Good luck

Keep Smiling,
Janie Degenshein
"Happiness isn't having what you want, but wanting what you already have"
Access Tech Consultant
Facilitator of ECHO
(Eyes Closed Hearts Open)
President, National Federation of the Blind of New Jersey Senior Division
Co-host of OTBS On The Bright Side
www.thruoureyes.org/brightside.html
jdege...@comcast.net
-----Original Message----- From: susan