Hallo there. by pressing letter f will take  You to the  something
like button  account menue view theire  by down arrow triy to find out
log out option. if this doesn't work simply go to
http://www.m.facebook.com  press control+end and up and down arrow
key You will get the log out option. hope this will help You.

On 3/16/12, Ming <chungchim...@yahoo.com.hk> wrote:
> hi all,
> I'm using Jaws 13with xp.
>
> and if I  go to.
> www.facebook.com
> and sign in to it. then I can not find the "Log   out" button. aftger
> pressing the "account button menu".
> anyone have this issue?
>
> Ming
> tel: 6421 9950
> msn/window live messenger
> chung_chiming_2...@hotmail.com
> skype:
> chungchiming9950
>
> blog/ xanga
> http://www.xanga.com/chungchiming

Broken Trust is like a melted Chocolate,No matter how u tried to
freeze it,it will never return to its original Shape..!