Hi all,
I can play these files with no problem and don't recall having to do anything to do this. I use Firefox for my browser. My best friend uses IE and she can't play them at all. I also tried this in IE and I couldn't play them. Is there some sort of add on I need to get to be able to play them or that she needs to get to be able to play them? Thanks for all the neat shortcuts and info about this player. Now, if only Adobe would get more user friendly.
Lisa