From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of David
Sent: Saturday, March 17, 2012 5:28 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Unmuting Jaws with speech

Hello there;

Which version of windows are you using;

If your using windows 7,
You could create a shortcut,
Try the following;

1, start menu edit box,
Type in: sndvol

2, now press the applications key,
Up arrow to send to sub menu,
Enter or right arrow to open,

3, now down arrow and enter on desktop create shortcut.

You now have a shortcut to the volume on desktop, Now you can bring up the
properties shortcut page and tab to, Shortcut key none, and create one and
press enter.
This will again bring up the volume and then you could tab and press the
spacebar to unmute the sound.