I found this cool little deal last Friday and the free version works very
nicely. I am going to purchase it for a couple of the other features it offers
at $29.95. What this peace of goods does is extract all of the drivers from a
system so you can save them in a safe place. It makes a distinction between
Microsoft and drivers from third party developers. It knows which drivers get
installed during a normal reload so it gives you the option to save all drivers
or just those that windows does not contain internally.

I tried this on a test system I have here and all drivers came out to around 88
but the non Microsoft drivers only numbered 7 which I was able to install
without too much stress using the device manager.

So for anybody who has ever fought with systems trying to obtain drivers after
doing a reload this is a deal for you. I ran my auto install disk with a USB
sound card. Popped in a CD of NADA set to auto run installed a few drivers and
then JAWS was ready to lock and load. Total time maybe some where between two
or three hours which includes the Windows install.

I hope somebody out there will benefit from this information. If the spirit
moves me there might be an audio tutorial in there some where. Just do a search
for the program and you'll find it in a matter of a few seconds.
David Ferrin
Many people think they are generous because they give out free advice.