To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Tuesday, March 20, 2012 12:24 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Windows Live Configuration Windows 7 Jaws 13?

Hi all,
I have W7 home premium, Jaws 13 latest version on laptop.
I went into Windows live and got message to enter email and other GMail info but unfortunately I was outside. So I escaped out of Windows live went inside to get Gmail pop and other settings from desktop. Now I open Windows Live and cannot find how to get to account information to type in my email and other needed settings for GMail.
Any help appreciated.
thanks,
Ann