To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Tuesday, March 20, 2012 7:40 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Jaws reading issue with Windows mail

How did you switch to HTML?  I don't find that in the read choices.

Thanks,
Lois

-----Original Message----- From: Steve
Sent: Tuesday, March 20, 2012 1:32 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com

Not having that problem with Live Mail now that I switched to reading mail
in HTML.  Using Jaws 13.0.718 with Win Live 15.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Graham Smith" <g.smith...@rogers.com>