Hi All,

I am using the latest version of JAWS, Windows Livve Mail 2011, & Windows 7.
JAWS will not read the list of attachments in my emails like it used to do.
I know the attachments are there as I have labeled the attachment graphic.
The only way I can read the attachments is to "save attachments", put them
in another folder somewhere else in the computer, go to this folder & read
the attachments from there.

This seems like a very cumbersome way to read attachments.  Is there a way
to make JAWS read the list of attachments like it used to?

If anyone can give me the answer to this problem, I would be very grateful.
Thanks to anyone who can help me.

Jan LaPrath

begin 666 Jan LaPrath.vcf
M0D5'24XZ5D-!4D0-"E9%4E-)3TXZ,BXQ#0I..DQA4')A=&@[2F%N#0I&3CI*