Hi, y'all,

I'm using JAWS 13 and Outlook 2010.  Got a new computer a couple of weeks
ago, and now am not able to click on a link received in an email and have it
open in IE.  It gives me an error message like ""this operation has been
cancelled due to restrictions placed on your computer.  Please contact your
system administrator".  And then just an OK button, so no further info on
how to fix it myself.  I am the system administrator as the owner of my
computer, aren't I?  I was previously using Outlook 2003, and knew I could
switch from receiving messages in plain text to html.  I can't find that in
2010, but it says I'm sending in html.

Thanks for your help,

Erin