I've never seen that message and have used outlook express for years. You might have to delete your settings and redo them again. Would be interesting to see what someone else on the list thinks about this. take care. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Patti" <bbk...@comcast.net>
To: "Jaws" <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Saturday, April 07, 2012 4:13 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] outlook express email

Hey, Gang,
I got a problem. I know we all do, smiles.
I'm running XP, jaws 13, IE 8.
When I send an email it says
HTML/mid//0000095/
and it puts it in this wierd format.
How can I get this back to normal? Please help, and thanks.
Patti
"If a man says something in the woods and there are no women there, is he
still wrong?"