how speech friendly is this and does it require much resources and setup
----- Original Message ----- From: "Flor Lynch" <florl...@iol.ie>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Wednesday, April 11, 2012 10:26 AM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Anti-spam programs

Personally, I like and use Eset Smart Security, which as well as being anti-virus and anti-malware, also does a good job of putting spam messages into its spam folder, and will include as spam messages from others you tell it to classify as spammers. the default rules of what it considers as spam are usually good enough, i find.

www.eset.com

- there is a 30-day trial period, after which you pay to continue using the program. (use the F5 key to get to the program's accessible interface after you've installed it.)

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rick Justice" <ricjust...@jaws-users.com>