David,

I borrow the use of an URL shortener from Qwitter, the Twitter client. there are a few of them. one can be downloaded from somewhere on www.tinyurl.com - the Tiny URL that one sometimes sees. there's another one called bit.ly, and perhaps a Google search for it will give directions to it. the one I like is a google one - which one might otherwise call goo.gl . The use of any of these in a tweet or elsewhere means that the url does not have to be given out in full, thus compacting an url of not more than 20 characters to fit it comfortably into the 140 character limit of a tweet.

----- Original Message ----- From: "David Ferrin" <ow...@jaws-users.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Sunday, April 15, 2012 3:32 AM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] The Hidden Master List of UsefulWindows7KeyboardShortcuts That You Didn't Know You Already Had

So how do you shorten the URL? That skill is not yet in my bag of tricks but
I hope it will bee soon.
David Ferrin
Always be yourself because the people that matter don't mind, and the ones
that mind don't matter.
Windows7KeyboardShortcuts That You Didn't Know You Already Had

Great! It worked like a charm.
Thanks! Vicky
7KeyboardShortcuts That You Didn't Know You Already Had

LET'S TRY THIS SHORTENED url FOR IT:

http://goo.gl/CXfTW

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dan Beaver" <dbeaver...@gmail.com>