Hi
You can search for IObit toolbox to clean your pc. I don't remember the correct
URL, but for me, it works very well on windows 7.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Doris and Chris
  To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
  Sent: Tuesday, April 17, 2012 4:01 PM
  Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] JAWS And Windows 7 Registry Cleaners

  Hi,

  For simple registry cleaning, use the Registry cleaner part of C-Cleaner.

  If you are looking for something more thorough that is also free,
  google for the free version of Abexo Registry Cleaner. The free
  version is fully accessible and very thorough and works with anything
  from win 95 up. I have no possibility to test on win 7 myself as I am
  still on xp but am quite sure that this will work.

  hth

  Doris

________________
Dang Manh Cuong