From: "Boston, Jason (RIS-OKC)" <jason.bos...@lexisnexis.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Thursday, April 19, 2012 11:56 AM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] JFW 13.0.718 and Windows 7 64 bit version

Hi all,
I'm brand new to windows 7. I've been Using JFW since 3.2 on a windows 98
PC.

I'm looking for advice and  tips for various settings to make windows 7 more
user friendly and less verbose. I prefer the classic look as much as
possible, but I'm finding very little in the way of options to make this
happen.

Thanks,
Jason