From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of David Ferrin
Sent: Friday, April 20, 2012 8:00 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] jaws tandam with windows 7 UAC screen!

That seems to be the nature of the beast my friend. My thought is because it
has something to do with the operating system itself and there is nothing we
can do about it.

I've done a lot of tandem sessions myself and if your mouse even freezes up
then the person on the other end has to authorize you or you're sunk.

David Ferrin
Always be yourself because the people that matter don't mind, and the ones
that mind don't matter.