To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Thursday, April 26, 2012 6:14 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] PDF to accessible form?

Let me understand: so you have an application as a PDF but in an inaccessible format such that the edit fields or the edit spaces on the PDF can't be accessed and edited by Jaws? If yes, then there are many ways to convert it to formatted MS Word as you yourself suggest with Open Book. there are other pieces of software to convert to formatted MS Word also. And once the form is in MS Word, you can just hit enter to create space in the document to add your answers.
So what is the problem?

PDF

Prateek