From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Graham Smith
Sent: Saturday, April 28, 2012 8:17 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Latest update dot and point

Hi

Please can anybody confirm if they are having issues with dot and point
announced.

Fore example before  this latest version my jaws desktop icon has always
announced jaws 12 point zero, jaws 13 point zero etc.  However it now
announces jaws 12 dot zero, jaws 13 dot zero.

I have tried to alter this under customisation but it alters everything, for
example in a document instead of 12 point zero being announced where there
is a period used as the divider between the 12 and the zero it will say dot.

I hope you  understand what I mean and can confirm that it is just not me,
sigh.

Regards

Graham