From: "jerry martin" <jandymar...@clear.net>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Monday, April 30, 2012 10:14 AM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Video Intercept

To All Listers:

I am using JAWS version 11 on a Windows Vista 32 bit system.  My question is
this:  Will the video intercept for my version of JAWS and Windows work on a
computer that has Windows 7?  And are there any tutorials on the JAWS Users
website that covers Video Intercept questions?

Thanks.
Jerry
"Advice is like armpits--most people have at least two of them and they both
usually stink!