hi:
I'm another fortunate, then.
have installed on three computers and no problems whatsoever.

howard wolcott

From: "RJ" <rjf...@verizon.net>
Sent: Tuesday, May 01, 2012 7:35 PM
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Jaws 13, a little worried

You are one of the fortunate's.
RJ
----- Original Message ----- From: "John Justice" <john_just...@verizon.net>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Tuesday, May 01, 2012 6:22 PM

Hi Susie,
I have Jaws 13 on both my desktop and laptop and have had no trouble at all
with either of them.
If you need any help in navigating Windows 7, just yell and I'll share what
I've learned.  The funny thing is, now I forget how to do things with
Windows XP until I stop and think about it for a minute or so.
Once you get past the
Fear, I think you'll love Windows 7.

JOHN AND LINDA JUSTICE
WITH GUIDE DOGS JAKE AND ZACHARY