To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Wednesday, May 02, 2012 1:11 AM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Pandora and jaws

Lorena, there is a third party called hope, which enables you to use Pandora easier than just going to the Pandora site. Right now, it's down, but will soon be up, and as far as shuffling your stations on Pandora, what you can do is this. Once you set up an account with Pandora, which it looks like you've done already, you can set up a quick mix program, once hope is up and running, and your stations that you put into the quick mix setting will play randomly in your quick mix. I will send you a hope home page message if you are interested. The program costs $10. It's worth it.
Jim