To: "jaws" <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Tuesday, May 08, 2012 10:09 AM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] MSE uninstalls itself

I am using the latest jaws v13, Windows seven 32 bit and the MSE antivirus program. Twice in the last few days I had to reinstall MSE which I got from the direct link for 32 bit PC from the Jaws users list program page. What happens when I enter on the desktop MSE shortcut I get the following error message.

Problem with Shortcut
The item 'msseces.exe' that this shortcut refers to has been
changed or moved, so this shortcut will no longer work properly.
Do you want to delete this shortcut?
Yes No

MSE also disappears from the system tray. I don't see computer protected or not protected message either. SO, I reinstall and everything seems to be fine for a day and then the issue returns.

It's kind of making me nervous not having a consistent working antivirus program. I ran Malwarebytes Anti-Malware and it found no issues.