From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Karen Schrade
Sent: Friday, May 11, 2012 8:03 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] speed test website?

If that's the most "user friendly with jaws" speed test website, obviously,
I need more help! I went there and the page was 95% ads. I found a link for
"dsl speed" and entered on that. It changed pages, theoretically, but I
still had 95% ads and nothing about my dsl speed. What do I do when I get to
the website and, do I need to use the jaws cursor to actually read results?
Thanks, Karen