Sent: Tuesday, May 15, 2012 7:02 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Detecting when one is on a secure web site

I am using IE9 on a windows 7 64 bit machine with Jaws 13.0.852. On some sites I cannot get Jaws to read whether the site is secure, i.e. http/s. I have tried using the Jaws cursor to go to the top of the page and go down line by line but do not hear the http/s indicator. Is there any way to have Jaws indicate that I am on a secure site?
Thanks for any help.
Greg Washington