When you are in forms mode, you can often shift-tab backward to read the
information.

-----Original Message-----
From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Fred Adams
Sent: Friday, May 18, 2012 4:02 PM
To: jaws-users
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Filling out forms

I am using windows 7, outlook 2010 and jaws 13.0 and having trouble filling
out forms.  Is there any way to fill out forms ?  When I put the computer in
forms mode I cannot get needed info to fill out the form and if I do not put
computer in forms mode I can't fill out the forms.  Any suggestions will be
appreciated.  Maybe I am overlooking something I should know.  Thanks,

FRED ADAMS W4HC