I need some help please. I was making some new folders within windows mail
email client and I somehow have deleted some emails I need to keep. I have
went to this: C:\Users\Trish\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows mail

but it will not open the folder that states windows mail message.stor, this
has like over 6K of stored emails or at least I think that is what stored
there, so can someone tell me how to open this so I can retrieve my deleted
emails?

Thanks,

Trish