Hello George;
Are you wanting to copy the content/ music on the cd to your computer?

-----Original Message-----
From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of George Marshall
Sent: Sunday, May 20, 2012 10:53 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] help with jaws and burnaware

Hi David:
The input file is a music CD. My CD drive is E:. I put the CD in the E drive
and it says 0 bites and 0 bites available, so I can't select the 20 tracks
to copy to the clipboard. Now if I allow the media program start it will
play all 20 tracks, but I can't copy them to the clipboard. If I could get
by this first hurdle then I think I could copy the CD.
Thanks for any help you may have,
George R. Marshall
marshall.geo...@gmail.com