Hello all? I'm using Ms-office 2007 and Whenever I type anything and
after that I leave space  jaws  doesn't space bar It saies  "
paragraph mark" I want to get rid of  This.  please help me in This
matter. thanks and regards. Have a good time.

--
"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them
tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break