Okay Karen;
Try this,
It actually works, and gives the information your looking to have.

1, from the inbox,
Press alt+f
Up-arrow and enter on,
Options.

2, now press the letter "q"=quick access tool bar.

3, now tab one time,
You will see, choose commands from,
You need to down arrow and choose,
All commands,
Now tab and press the letter "m" until you hear; Message options, Now tab
and check the box, Show quick access toolbar, Now tab enter on add, Now tab
okay.

Now, the next thing is,
While you have a message highlighted,

Press, alt+h=home tab,
Now down arrow until you hear;
Undo unavailable,
Right arrow until you hear, message options, Press enter.

Now, tab until you hear;
Internet headings,
Now ctrl+home top of page, now start reading,

Hope this helps.