To: "jaws users" <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Thursday, June 07, 2012 8:46 AM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] audible & jaws

There is no way to go from reading about a book, to downloading it in one click. You have to purchase the book first, then go to your library and download it.

If you are reading through a list of books, say from a search, there is an "add to cart" button that you can click on. If you want to know more about that particular book, click on the title then search for the word summary and you should get to the publishers summary.

If you want to hop through a list of books more quickly, say after you have done a search, then you can maybe do a search on the word play, which jumps you to the next book and places you on the play button for the sample. That is how I do it, but to each his own.

Once you get to your library, it is pretty simple to use the JAWS table navigation keys to move through the list of books and download.

I see that you have already subscribed to the blind audible listeners list, so feel fre to ask any questions you wish there, and you will certainly get lots of help.

-- Blue skies.
Dan Rossi
Senior Oracle Database Administrator
Carnegie Mellon University.