Hello all,
I recently installed notetab lite and am having problems getting it to work right. I am using JAWS13 latest build on a Windows 7 64bit home premium system. When I am trying to type in notetab lite, everything is repeated with every keystroke. I even opened up a text file and tried to modify it. When I went to type a character it started reading the whole document instead of just the character I typed. Anyone have any suggestions I could try to fix this? I really like this text editor. Also, I know it is a problem with notetab because JAWS does not exhibit this behavior in any other programs.
Thanks,
Greg Wocher