Hi all

As far as I understand it, you need the java access bridge for any java
application to work with Jaws and other screen reader.

I downloaded this application but it is a zip file with a lot of loose
files.  As far as I understand the documentation you now have to copy the
files in the zip archive all over the place.

I have been unable to find any automatic installer in .exe file format
anywhere.  Is this zip file where you have to copy everything yourself the
only way to install access bridge or is there some kind of automatic
installer somewhere?

Andre