To All Listers:

Good morning to one and all.  I have a issue that is aggravating for me
relating to windows mail.  Sometimes (just often enough to be a nuisance), when
I am trying to send an email message, a previous message will open up and the
only way to get back to my inbox is to close out the program and re-open it.
Can anyone tell me why this is, and how to correct it?

Many thanks.
Jerry
"The only difference between inlaws and outlaws is that outlaws are wanted!"