From: "David" <davidwhitehead1...@cogeco.ca>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Tuesday, June 26, 2012 5:45 AM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Saving Window 7 Contacts

Hello actually you can;

Try the following;

1, go to and open,
Username

2, down arrow and enter on contacts,

3, when contact's open,
Shift+tab until you hear;
Command modgual toolbar organize button,

4, now right arrow until you hear;
Export button press enter,

5, you're now being asked;
Select the format you want to export contacts to.
Here you can choose,
CSV comma separated values,
Now tab enter on export button,

6, here, you're being asked,
Save exported file as,
So give/type a name tor the file,
Now tab to browse and press enter,

Now if you tab you will see,
Name of the exported file,
Type of file, CSV,
And you also can tell the computer where you wish to save the file, the
default should be my documents,
So tab to save press enter,

7, now you land on a next button press enter,
Now you're in a screen where you could check various fields,
First name, last name, middle name, etc.
However you can just,
Tab over and press enter on,
Finished button,
You will receive a prompt that the export is complete,
Tab okay press enter.
Now just alt+f4 to close.
Now you should find the file in my documents, or where ever you told the
computer to save the file.