  From: Radha
  To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
  Sent: Sunday, July 01, 2012 1:19 AM
  Subject: [JAWS-Users] query regarding labelling graphic/ button in web

  Folks,
  Graphic labeling with the JAWS cursor is really bad, I have tried it
  on several occasions. Namely on websites where they have the Submit
  button as a image/ graphic. What I do is first place the PC cursor on
  the graphic and then route JAWS to PC. Insert G to label the graphic,
  no matter how many times I try this I keep getting the following
  message: JAWS Graphics Labeler Error: The JAWS cursor is NOT
  positioned on a graphic.
  I tried this out with a sighted friend also, asked him to position the
  mouse pointer on the image/graphic, switched to JAWS cursor and then
  Insert G to label. This attempt failed too. JAWS guru’s please shed
  light on what might be wrong here.

  --

  Cheers,
  Radha