Hello.
Thanks to Doris and everyone for this info.  I'll be checking them out.

Becky
----- Original Message ----- From: "Doris and Chris" <chipmu...@gmx.net>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Monday, July 02, 2012 1:23 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] making a CD

You have taken the plunge and gone Win 7 at last, Ms. Becky? *smile*

My personal favorite among cd burners that are free and accessible is one called

Infragrecorder

This program is free and open source. It handles all kinds of cd and dvd formats, audio cd's among those.

I do not know the homepage for Infrarecorder at the moment but it is probably hosted either on Source forge or Googlecode. However, the most painless method of getting it is probably from

www.ninite.com

hth

Doris